Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Click to play Happy Mother's Day!
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there from Me and Madeline! It was such a special day today being the one celebrated! When it's your birthday people you run into don't wish you a happy birthday but today I was sent wishes where ever we went. Nice. Madeline turns one in a couple of weeks so I've been "officially" a mom for almost a year. I find my self talking like a mom (no-no), I am sure I look like a mom (more bad hair days than in my previous life), at times I have smelt like a mom (yucky), but today my heart felt like a mom. It expanded today. I mean, I felt like a mom the minute I saw Madeline for the first time but today i just felt my heart get bigger. Like your in love and you fall deeper in love. It's the only way I can describe it. It's incredible.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! You all deserve it!

No comments: